Are you ready for "Part 2"?
My wonderful friends over at Earth Mama Angel Baby have kindly donated 5! bottles of Angel Baby Lotion, 8 oz. What a wonderful donation!
For this giveaway, I will choose 2 winners, one of you will win 3 bottles, one will win 2 bottles.
You have this entry stuff figured out by now, but a refresher course:
There are many ways to enter each giveaway this week. Those will be listed below. However, I also want to let you know that for every entry in every contest this week, up to 200 comments, OnceUponACline.com will donate $.50/comment (quick math = $100!) to Cora's family. So now you really have pressure to enter these contests. Everyone wins!
1. Visit Cora's page, and then tell me something you learned about CHD. Anything. Leave a comment.
2. Follow my blog. Leave a comment.
3. Follow Cora's Story. Leave a comment.
4. Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment.
5. Follow Kristine on Twitter. Leave a comment.
6. Follow EMAB on Twitter. Leave a comment.
7. Tell your Twitter followers about this giveaway by tweeting:
Win products from EMAB and @nataliejanette to support CHD & #Cora! http://bit.ly/d9Omj1
Leave a comment.
8. Become a fan of Cora's Story on Facebook. Leave a comment.
*At this time, there is not a way to enter from Facebook. So come on over here, and leave an annonymous comment if you don't want to register with Blogger. Just leave an email address in your comment. Easy, no??
**I was not compensated for this giveaway. No way.
***Contest open to US residents only. Contest ends Saturday, 2/13, at 9pm, CST. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond. Please make sure you leave an email address in your comment if you are not logged into a good account.
****I am holding this giveaway because Kristine is my friend and I care about her and about you. Please tell the people in your life about CHD so that no other parent has to learn about it when it's too late. I'm not asking you to follow my blog or my twitter so that I get more followers. It's an easy way for you to make me pay up. That's all.