1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Resourceful Mommy :)
2. Where was your first kiss? In a car.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? Never, always afraid of getting caught.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Never punched anyone of any sex! I'm a lover, not a fighter.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Lots of times - high school musicals, high school show choir (including a performace at Walt Disney World), many weeks of worship
team at church, leading vocals for the praise band at Campus Crusade in college, and 9 weddings.
6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? I try not to look at other men
7. What really turns you off? Lying
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Venti Black Iced Tea, 2 Sweet-n-low, or Grande Hot Chocolate, 1 shot of Peppermint, Skinny, No-whip.
9. What is your biggest mistake?
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No, but once I did cut my own hair and it looked AWFUL.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I am currently watching the Disney Channel.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Heidi Klum. Or my mom, because she is the Mayor of the town I grew up in, and we totally look alike.
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? OHHHH, see #11.
14. Did you have braces? Ugh, yes. And I hated every minute of those 2.5 years.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? What's not to like about being 5'10" and looking like Heidi Klum?!
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Mr. Cline would be embarrassed if he knew I told you I think he is very romantic! He surprised me with an "at-home" spa for our anniversary this year because we didn't end up wanting to go out of town.
17. When do you know its love? I think love is a choice, and "knowing it's love" is different for everyone. But for the sake of answering the question - for Aaron, I knew it when we got in our first argument, and I knew I wanted to work it out instead of just walk away.
18. Do you speak any other languages? Happy to say that after 4 semesters of American Sign Language, I still remember my nam! And flower! And cookie! But that's about it.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Not only have I been to a tanning salon, I used to work at one. Woot.
20. What magazines do you read? Parents, Working Mother, Glamour.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, a few times. But the first time was in the 5th grade because I sold magazines for the fall fundraiser at school and got to ride in a limo to Pizza Hut. Fancy, 'cause that's how we roll.
23. Do you watch MTV? I haven't in a long time.
24. What's something that really annoys you? People who lie, and bad drivers.
25. What's something you really like? Mexican Food
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? I like Michael Jackson circa 1980's.
27. Can you dance? I can shake my groove thing, yes.
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? All night? All the time in High School and College. Not so much anymore. Lately, probably 2ish.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No, only been to the ER 1 time and that's because I tripped over a parking block and cut my knee. Because I'm full of gracefullness.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Of course! I love learning new things about people to